Elohim the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe
Elohim the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe is a collection of four volumes based on the teachings presented by Dr. Henry Clifford Kinley during his ministry from 1931 to 1976. Kinley is the Founder of the non-profit, non-denominational, religious and scientific research organization named the Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research.
View 1st Edition: God, The Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe
The original publication of this book was in 1961. It was initially entitled God the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe. The first revision of the book was retitled Elohim the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe. The Archetype is still in print today and is currently published and distributed by the Institute in which Kinley founded in 1935.
The titles of each volume of this book are as follows:
- “Elohim, The Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe”
- “The Mystery Of Righteousness, The Mystery Of Iniquity, and The Mark Of The Beast”
- “The Mission Of John the Baptist and Yahshua the Messiah”
- “Whose Builder and Maker Is Elohim”
The book Elohim the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe has had a profound effect on religious culture and literature around the world. Many writers, artists, scientists and religious leaders have been influenced by this literary work. It is said to have been considered at the 21st Ecumenical Council, the Second Vatican Council held by the Roman Catholic Church which began in 1962. It is also said to have influenced the meeting of the World Council of Churches in New Delhi, India held in 1961.
Many publishers denied the author from printing this work because of its revolutionary content. Help was sought outside of the United States. In response to the content about the Roman Catholic Church within the book, a publisher located in Great Britain was even threaten by it's workers to go on strike! However, after much ado a company in Los Angeles, California took on the task. Since its publication, the Archetype has been sent freely to many religious and political heads of state throughout the world. Various members of the ministry of the IDMR have held numerous seminars and conventions over the last 40 years expressing scientific and religious evidence to prove how Elohim (God) is the Original Archetype Pattern of the Universe--for which the book is based. Lectures are free and open to the public throughout branch schools across North America and various parts of the world.
In the United States the first edition of the Archetype, God the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe has passed out of copyright and is in the public domain. However, this is not the case for Elohim the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe. The second and subsequent editions copyright are held by the Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research.
- Henry Clifford Kinley Elohim the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe. Revised in 2006 by the Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research.
- A Living Testimony: The History and Biography of Dr. Henry Clifford Kinley. Published in 2005 by Kinley Davis & Associates, LLC. ISBN 1-4116-5462-5
- ThePatternOfEverything.Org containing Kinley manuscripts from 1940s to 1975.
- IDMR.Net the Official Website of the Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research.